1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
Vlm by Kollmorgen
With a design targeted for the most common servomotor features and offering torque ranges from 0.5N-m to almost 16 N-m, VLM delivers all the torque and performance of a servo while helping you control application costs.
• NEMA 23 and 34 frame sizes
• Metric 60 mm and 90 mm frame sizes
• 120/240 VAC, 160/320 VDC
• Rated speeds up to 6,000 rpm
• Up to 15.9 N-m peak, 4.5 N-m continuous
• RoHS compliant
• IP40 protection
• 1 m and 3 m lead lengths available
• Standard cabling options for direct connection to AKD drives (resolver or encoder feedback)
• Standard cabling options for direct connection to S200 (Hall feedback)
• SFD Resolver Encoder
• Feedback devices: resolver, encoder, and Hall sensors
• Shaft ends: keyway, flat, smooth
• Molex, Firewire (Direct to S200-VTS), D-SUB (direct to AKD) and flying leads
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.