1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
S300 Servo Drive by Kollmorgen
S300 Series digital brushless servo drives are compact, easy-to-use and extremely versatile. The small footprint saves space in the switchgear cabinet, and with its wide-ranging connectivity options the S300 may be the only drive family you need. These drives work with our best-in-class rotary servomotors and linear positioners to provide a single, high-performance solution for a wide variety of applications.
• CE, UL, cUL
• Operation directly from grounded 115 to 480 VAC, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz lines
• Output current: 1.5 to 10 Amps RMS/phase, continuous
• With integral AC line filter, all shield connections terminate directly to the amplifier
• DC-link circuits can be connected in parallel
• Fully programmable via RS232 interface
• Easy setup using a Windows-based graphical interface
• 230 V type suitable for 200 mm switchgear cabinets
• Interface integrated for stepper controllers, master-slave operation and electronic gearing
• Integrated position controller with memory for 300 intelligent positioning tasks, including:
○ Speed profile
○ Register control
○ Jolt limiting
○ Daisy-chained tasks
○ Absolute and relative tasks
○ Several types of reference traverses
• Motion Control and Soft-PLC integrated
• Encoder emulation: choose incremental (A quad B, dec./bin.) or absolute (SSI, Gray/bin.)
• Compatible with a wide range of feedback options:
○ Resolver, up to 36 poles
○ Incremental or sine encoder with Hall sensor
○ Sine encoder with EnDat/HIPERFACE/BISS
○ Sine encoder without data
○ Incremental encoder A quad B
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.