1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
MMC Smart Drive by Kollmorgen
MMC Smart Drives provide 0.5kW to 65kW continuous output power in a compact package. Available in both 230 and 460VAC systems, they include an integral power supply and plug-and-play cables for simple installation. PicPro® software provides ladder logic, function block and structured text languages for programming, along with parameter views, a software oscilloscope and autotune to simplify configuration, tuning and maintenance.
• Wide output range from 1.8 to 108 Amps RMS/phase, continuous
• Separate control power and line power inputs enable diagnostics and feedback tracking even
when line voltage is off
• Wide line voltage range: 100 to 240 VAC 1-phase input (230 volt drive) or 200 to 480VAC 3
phase input (460 volt drive)
• Available on-board digital MMC controller for control of up to 16 axes
• Compatible with incremental encoder, resolver, sine encoder, EnDat 2.1 sine encoder, BiSS sine
encoder, and Comcoder feedback
• All setup and tuning parameters are saved in nonvolatile memory on the drive and can also be
saved to disk
• Velocity loop bandwidth up to 400 Hz
• Advanced speed control algorithms for superior control
• CE Marked; UL and cUL Listed
• External active shunt available (230 volt drive) or external passive shunt available (460 volt drive)
• Phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground short circuit protection
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.