1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
6400 Series Stepper Drives by Kollmorgen
These modular, high-performance microstepping drives support a broad range of requirements. These drives offer excellent value for low voltage DC input-powered applications. The 6410 model has step and direction inputs. The 6415 model has the addition of an oscillator allowing a +/- 10 VDC input command for speed control.
6410 and 6415:
• Single power supply input
• Input voltage is from 24 to 75 VDC for a broad range of power sources
• Output current adjustable from 0.625 to 5 Amps RMS with 3-position DIP switch
• 4-phase bipolar chopper drive for superior current regulation and low ripple current
• Microstepping resolution is selectable via DIP switches up to 51,200 steps per revolution
• Idle current reduction reduces motor heating in many applications
• Selectable step filter rejects noise on step input
• Fault Protection:
○ Line-to-line and line-to-neutral shorts
○ Internal power supply under-voltage
○ Bus overvoltage
• Compact size
• Low/high speed select input
• On-board multi-turn potentiometers
• External customer potentiometer
• Customer supplied ±10 VDC analog input
• Optional heat sink
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.