This 6-Axis Force Torque Sensor designed for force and position control is easy to integrate and offers immunity from external electrical noise. Use the signal directly as digital input to your robot controller. No need for an external signal processing box. The FT Sensor is meant to have an end-of-arm tool mounted on it, so that it can sense the force and torque applied to the tool.
AUTOMATE FORCE SENSITIVE TASKS:
• Precision part insertion
• Assembly and fabrication
• Automated product testing
MADE FOR UNIVERSAL ROBOTS:
Everything you'll need for a quick installation from hardware to software.
• Measuring Range Fx, Fy, Fz: +/- 300 N
• Measuring Range Mx, My, Mz: +/- 30 Nm
• Resolution Fx, Fy, Fz: 1.2 N
• Resolution Mx, My,Mz: 0.03 Nm
• Data Output Rate: 100 Hz
• Weight: 300 g
• Input Voltage: 4.5-28 VDC