Our new SSP Series is an innovative wash-down servo gearbox solution designed for food, medical or sanitary applications. It is a precision inline planetary gearbox outwardly constructed of 300-series stainless steel. The motor adapter plate, housing and shaft are all stainless steel. Viton® seals, stainless steel hardware and sealed interfaces provide outstanding corrosion resistance in all types of wet and caustic wash-down environments. Ideal for any light or demanding servo application where corrosion resistance is a requirement.
• Dual output bearings for high radial and axial loading
• Frame sizes from 70 mm to 120 mm
• Ratios from 3:1 to 100:1
• Input clamping element for fast and easy mounting
• Optional input O-ring to keep contaminants out custom designed for your motor. (Special request at time of order)
• Optional stainless steel output coupling KG-VA for corrosion resistant connections to other shafts