Introducing the New Kollmorgen P6000 Stepper Drive. The P6000 is an AC input micro-stepping drive optimized for pairing with POWERPAC and POWERMAX stepper motors. With the simplicity of dip switches and the optimized performance from the complete system, this stepper solution brings increased machine performance without the associated complexity.
The P6000 and Kollmorgen POWERPAC and POWERMAX stepper motors are designed to provide the best system solution when paired with one another. The easy dip switch selection matches the P6000 settings with the optimal Kollmorgen stepper motor requirements to provide the best performance and most efficient solution for nearly any application.
• No programming required!
• Covers full power range of Kollmorgen Stepper Motors
• Switch Selectable Current Output from 0.2-5.7 Arms, 8.0 A peak
• 120/240 VAC Input (160/320 VDC Bus)
• Kollmorgen Stepper Motor Pairing; Switch Selectable
• All Inputs and Outputs are Optically Isolated
• Single-Ended and Differential Step and Direction or CW/CCW Command; Switch Selectable
• Enable Input
• Fault Output (Sinking or Sourcing)
• Status LEDs for easy troubleshooting
• Switch Selectable Micro-Stepping-Resolution Settings
• Step Smoothing Filter; Switch Selectable
• Idle Current Reduction; Switch Selectable
• Anti-Resonance Based On Load Inertia; Switch Selectable
• Self-Test Conducts Spin Test to Confirm Proper Connection; Switch Selectable
• RoHS & CE Certified