The Kollmorgen AKD® Series includes a complete range of Ethernet-based servo drives that are fast, feature-rich, flexible and easy to integrate into any application. These next-generation drives offer plug-and-play commissioning for instant, seamless access to everything in your machine. Paired with our best-in-class servo components, AKD drives offer industry-leading performance, communication options and power levels—all in a smaller footprint.
• Can be embedded with our innovative Kollmorgen Automation Suite™ for high-performance
single- and multi-axis systems
• Kollmorgen WorkBench graphical user interface for easy set-up and programming
• Plug-and-play compatibility with Kollmorgen motors
• Digital signal processor control supports reliable, repeatable steps
• Optically isolated I/O with screw terminal I/O connectors
• Highest bandwidth torque-and-velocity loops. Fastest digital current loop in the market.
• Full-frequency, wizard-based autotuning
• Fast data acquisition with PC-compatible TCP/IP Ethernet service channel
• Real-time performance feedback
• Feedback Devices: Smart Feedback Devices (SFD), EnDat2.2, 01, BiSS, Analog Sine/Cos
encoder, incremental encoder, HIPERFACE®, and resolver
• Multiple bus choices for system optimization, including EtherCAT®, SynqNet™, Modbus/TCP,
CANopen®, EtherNet/IP and PROFINET.
• SIL-qualified, over-voltage, current, and temperature detection provided for added dependability
• Option cards available to increase I/O, add NVRAM and boost processing power